The information on this website is protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this website may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without MDLman’s prior written permission.
© 2017 MDLman, CHARING, Kent. All rights reserved.
Use of website info
Except as otherwise indicated on this site, you may view, print, copy, and distribute documents on this site subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The document may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes.
- Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original.
- The document may not be modified in any way.
- MDLman reserves the right to revoke such authorisation at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from MDLman.
- Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this website. Elements of this site are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
- Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds or images on this website, which may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted by MDLman.
Copyrights and limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable in any way for any loss or damage suffered by you through use of or access to this website, or our failure to provide this website.
We have the right to terminate your use of this website if we determine in our sole discretion that you have breached the Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law in force in England, and the parties irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for determination of any dispute concerning the Terms and Conditions.
Acknowledgement and Acceptance
No visitor of this website may distribute, exchange, modify, sell, or transmit any information published on this site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio or video, for any business or commercial purpose. The site cannot be used for or involved in illegal activity of any kind.
Gathering and Using Information
When a visitor requests a page from https://mdlman.co.uk , our web servers automatically recognise that visitor domain name and IP address. This information may include the IP address of the site that directed you to https://mdlman.co.uk , your IP address, operating system version and your web browser. This information reveals nothing personal about you and the practice of collecting such data is common for every web server on the Internet today.
MDLman uses your IP address for the following purposes:
- Diagnose problems with our servers
- Administer our site (this data gives us an idea of which parts of our site users are visiting more frequently)
- Investigate misuses of https://mdlman.co.uk
We don’t link IP addresses to any personal data. This means that visitors of our site are tracked, but they remain anonymous. Contact forms at https://mdlman.co.uk require your name, e-mail and company name. We collect this information and use it for getting in touch with you only. We do not sell, rent, or otherwise give your e-mail address to any third party without your consent.
Our site has advanced security measures to prevent data loss, misuse or alteration. All your personal information resides behind a firewall, and access to it is restricted to most of MDLman personnel (excluding managers that communicate with you directly).
Personal Information Disclosure
MDLman may disclose your personal information when it is required by law or there are sufficient grounds to believe that this action is necessary to:
- Investigate unlawful activities or comply with legal process served on MDLman
- Protect and defend the rights or property of MDLman or visitors of https://mdlman.co.uk
- Reply to user requests
MDLman reserves the right to change, modify or otherwise update this Privacy Statement at any time. So we encourage you to review this privacy statement periodically to track the changes.
MDLman welcomes your comments and questions on this statement. Feel free to contact us